Do you like the value-packed options and pricing of our 1320 helmet but need something with a fresh air port? Impact listened to driver feedback and we are proud to announce the addition of a budget-friendly side air helmet to our line-up! Featuring a factory-installed air port, the Impact 1320 Side Air provides continuous fresh air channeled through the chin bar and providing cooling comfort directed onto the face. Manufactured from our exclusive “Intelligent Gray Matter” (a variable-density, single-piece inner liner) and upholstered in fire retardant soft-knit Nomex®, the 1320 offers many of the features and benefits that have made our helmets a “must have” safety item for racers in all forms of motorsports. The 1320 SA is a custom handcrafted fiberglass shell manufactured to Impact’s exacting standards and providing racers with an affordable Made in the USA helmet without compromising safety or quality. Featuring our exclusive wide eye port, the Impact 1320 SA also includes removable cheek pads. Optionally available cheek pads are available in a variety of thicknesses and configurations to provide a custom fit. A fire retardant Kevlar® chin strap with dual D-ring closure and our 1/8” polycarbonate shield with three-position detent finish off this value-packed helmet.
- Colors Available: Flat Black, Silver
- Eye Port: Large, provides extended peripheral vision and allows the use of personal eyewear.
- Fresh Air Inlet Port: Yes
- Primary Use: Auto Racing
- Rating: Snell 15
- Size: Extra Small - Extra Large
- Shield: .125" Clear Shield comes standard with 3 position detent.
- Interior Shell Foam: Gray Matter fire-retardant covered liner made of Impact's "intelligent" single piece variable-density core.
- Air Vents: Side
- Drilled for Hans: Yes
Click on the resources tab for printable rulers.